1. These plans are for the familiarization purposes only and should not be confused with detailed working drawings of the Joshua Crass Command Cruiser.
2. In an emergency, the primary hull can separate from the warp nacelle. The warp nacelle cannot operate independently.
3. The auxiliary fusion reactors can provide life-support and sublight propulsion in the event of a hull separation. Normally they provide supplementary power.
4. Hydrogen and other interstellar gases are collected and processed for use as fuel in the auxillary power systems and impulse engines.
5. Except when berthed, the craft is crewed at all times. The ship's compliment is divided into four watches of six hours.
6. All decks have built in gravity, inertial dampening and anti-radiation force fields.
7. Environmental suits are fully adjustable and stored in various strategic locations throughout the vessel.
8. The Joshua class can accept multiple hull violations. All doors and bulkheads are airtight and capable of withstanding sudden drastic pressure changes. The containment doors seal off sections of the ship to prevent progressive decompression. They are kept open during normal operations, but will close when all stations have been secured or when the hull has been breached. Doors adjacent to evacuated sections can only be overridden by damage control parties. There are similar containment hatches which can seal off all gangways.
9. AUTHORS NOTE: This set of drawings are based on the Joshua Class Command Cruiser designed by Shane Johnson. The use of his design is with his approval.
Copyright 2017 Patuto Enterprises. All Rights Reserved. "Cygnus-X1.Net" and the "Star Trek LCARS Book / Episode /Blueprints Database" is in no way associated with nor endorsed by Paramount Pictures and/or Viacom; Pocket Books and/or Simon & Schuster; their parents or their affiliates. "Star Trek" et al and any/all related names, marks and/or insignias are trademarks of Paramount Pictures. No infringement on the rights of Paramount Pictures or the authors/illustrators or publishers of the books/episodes/blueprints included within this site is intended. Remarks made within the 'Forums' section of this site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the webmaster.
This page has been viewed 8683 times since August 16th, 2012