1. These plans are for the familiarization purpores only and should not be confused with detailed working drawings of the Klingon Warship class.
2. The Battle Cruiser is designed for offensive capabilities to enforce the Empire's dictatorship.
3. This vessel is designed as a total warship with little comfort for its crew. Cargo space can be converted to bunk area for occupation battalions.
4. This cruiser is most effective patrolling in "packs' of three for mutual protection and combined destructiveness.
5. In an emergency, the primary hull and boom may separate from the secondary hull. The secondary hull can not operate independently.
6. The auxiliary power reactors will provide sublight propulsion and power in the event of a hull separation. Normally they provide supplementary power.
7. Hydrogen and other interrtellar gares are collected and processed for use as fuel in the auxillary power reactors and impulse engines.
8. Except when berthed, the Battle Cruiser is crewed at all times. For this purpose the ship's compliment is divided into two watches of 12 hours.
9. All decks have built in gravity, anti-acceleration and anti radiation force fields.
10. Environmental suits are fully adjustable and stored in various strategic locations throughout the vessel.
11. The vessel is equipped with reactive armor plate/deflector grid which are designed to help dissipate the effects of ship damage.
12. The K'oloth class can accept multiple hull violations. All doors and bulkheads are airtight and capable of withstanding sudden drastic pressure changes. The containment doors seal off sections of the ship to prevent progressive decompression. They are kept open during normal operations, but will close when all battle stations have been secured or when the hull has been violated. Doors opening onto an evacuated, it may only be overridden by damage control parties. There are similar containment hatches which can seal off all gangways.
Copyright 2017 Patuto Enterprises. All Rights Reserved. "Cygnus-X1.Net" and the "Star Trek LCARS Book / Episode /Blueprints Database" is in no way associated with nor endorsed by Paramount Pictures and/or Viacom; Pocket Books and/or Simon & Schuster; their parents or their affiliates. "Star Trek" et al and any/all related names, marks and/or insignias are trademarks of Paramount Pictures. No infringement on the rights of Paramount Pictures or the authors/illustrators or publishers of the books/episodes/blueprints included within this site is intended. Remarks made within the 'Forums' section of this site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the webmaster.
This page has been viewed 13503 times since October 25th, 2011